Equflow has perfected the flow measurement of liquids. The technology company has thus further developed its own invention into commercial solutions for various applications in which flow measurement is crucial. Equflow develops and produces permanent and disposable flowmeters and all required components. Their sensor technology stands out in its modularity and in the accuracy, reliability and repeatability of the measurements.
Equflow’s Stainless Steel Turbine Flowmeters with infra-red reflection measurement has low flow sensing capabilities in a wide range of applications. It is able to measure neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. The Stainless Steel Flowmeter performs outstandingly in applications such as sanitary, food & beverages, high pressure applications, and the chemical industry.
An ultra-light-weight turbine rotor follows the fluctuation of the flow very accurately and generates a high resolution IR-reflected digital output signal. In both flow controlled and monitoring applications, the Stainless Steel Turbine Flowmeter can measure flow rates and totalize.
- High resolution output
- High chemical resistance
- Can be used for opaque liquids
- Flow measuring with revolutionary Infra-Red turbine rotor reflection
- High corrosive resistance by Stainless Steel 316L and PFA or PVDF inner parts
- Outstanding performance for high process pressure
- High accuracy and repeatability against very affordable pricing