The Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp Turbine flow sensor has low flow sensing capabilities in a wide range of applications suitable for neutral, corrosive, aqueous and opaque liquids including fuel. Outstanding performance in high pressure applications. An ultra light-weight turbine rotor follows the fluctuation of the flow very accurately and generates a high resolutionIR-reflected digital output signal.
In either flow controlled or monitoring applications, the Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp Turbine flow sensor can measure flow rates and totalize.
- Stainless Steel Tri-Clamp Turbine flow sensor with high resolution output
- Available in 3 sizes covering a flowrate of 0.1 up to 40 lpm
- Measuring by revolutionary IR Turbine reflection
- Stainless Steel SS 316L – PFA (Teflon) for high corrosive resistance
- Outstanding performance for high process pressure
- High accuracy and repeatability (“Swiss made”)
- Also suitable for opaque liquids
- All wetted parts are made of SS.316L / PFA with ruby bearing and FPM (Viton® ) sealing.
- Affordable pricing
Click here for more technical data.