We aim for the best care and
treatment of your patients.
Innovative flow sensor solutions for the Medical Devices industry
Equflow Flow Sensor Solutions
The medical devices industry includes various applications in which flow measurement and control is crucial. A dialysis system, for example, must be able to be cleaned quickly and easily after each run.
This applies to all sorts of medical devices and equipment that process (body)liquids, like urine, blood and plasma. Avoiding contamination and infection is of the essence. Our flow sensors are also used in production processes, such as dosing and filling liquids in ampoules or bottles.
The fast and easy exchange of the flow tubes reduces your process’ down-time to the minimum and avoids cross-contamination to guarantee safety of your patients.
- Measures flow ranges from 20 mL/min to 200 L/min
- Accuracy of measurements: 99%
- Repeatability of measurements: 99.85%
- Suitable for low-viscous liquids
- Also suitable for opaque and corrosive liquids
- PVDF material can be exposed to gamma radiation up to 50 kGy
- High resolution square wave output
PVDF Tubeholder Flow Sensor
Disposable single use system that can be easily mounted onto your device
PVDF Clip Mounting Flow Sensor
Disposable single use system for easy and fast exchange of the wetted parts