Equflow BV CoC reg. no.: 12031282
Issued by Equflow BV, with its registered office in Oss
Your privacy is very important to Equflow. We therefore comply with the privacy law. This means that your data is safe with us and that we will always use it properly.
When using your data, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. That means among other things that:
- We clearly state the purposes for which we use personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- We limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data required for legitimate purposes;
- We first ask you for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also demand that of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- We respect your right to view, correct or delete your personal data upon request.
In this privacy statement we explain what we at Equflow do with the information that you provide to us or that we collect.
This privacy statement was last amended on August 2nd, 2019.
Use of personal data
When using our website and services, we may receive the following information from and about you:
- Your name and address
- Telephone number and e-mail address
- Copy of identity document
- Social Security number
- Bank account number
- Financial and economic data
- Functional cookies
The law calls this "personal data" and states that we may only use it if we explain exactly why and for what reason. You can read this below.
We can use your personal data for various purposes:
- Sending information via e-mail at your request;
- Answering your questions or complaints;
- Executing our agreement with you;
- Compliance with obligations under the Wwft and Sanctions Regulations;
- Improving our website and services;
- For statistical purposes.
In legal terms, this means that we use your data at your request, when we have an agreement with you, when we have a legitimate interest or when we are required to do so by law.
We store your data for as long as necessary to provide our services to you. When we no longer need the data for that, they are permanently erased or made anonymous, unless we have a legal obligation to keep the data longer or we save the data for statistical purposes.
Providing data to other companies or institutions
We will only give your personal data to other companies or institutions if this is necessary for the functioning of our website and / or services (this includes storage by our hosting provider), if we are required to do so by law (for example when required by government authority) or if you have given us specific permission.
Our website uses functional cookies related to, among others, measuring visitor numbers and remembering the language choice of the user of the website. Cookies are small files in which we can store information so that you do not always have to enter it. Functional cookies are necessary for the functioning of the website and make no or only minor infringement of the privacy of the visitor to the website. These cookies do not require permission from the visitor to the website.
Security of personal data is very important to us. We take security measures to prevent misuse of and unauthorized access to personal data. For example, we use secure network connections and secure accounts on a personal level. That means that the connection between you and us is secure. Data transferred between your and our systems will be held in confidence.
Changes to this privacy statement
When our websites and / or services change, we must of course also modify the privacy statement. Always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will do our best to announce changes separately.
Access to and changes to your data
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we hold about you, you can always contact us. Please see the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Explanation about what personal data we have and what we do with it;
- Access to the precise personal data that we hold about you;
- Having errors corrected;
- Removing outdated personal data;
- Moving your data;
- Withdrawal of permission;
- Object to a specific use.
Please note that you must always clearly state who you are, so that we are sure that we will not modify or delete data from the wrong person.
Submitting a complaint
We will of course be happy to help you if you have complaints about the processing of your personal data. If you have questions or complaints, send an email to Sales@equflow.com. You may expect a response within 1 month of receipt.
Under the privacy law you also have the right to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority against these processing of personal data. For this you can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens): https://www.autoriteitpersoonsgegevens.nl/.
to the attention of: Sales Department
PO Box 35
5370 AA Ravenstein